Victor Hi-Pro Plus Dog Chow - 40lbs
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, chicken, pork and fish meals
- Excellent for dogs that need high levels of quality protein, like growing puppies and pregnant or nursing females
- Provides sustained energy for sporting dogs and dogs with high physical demands
- Superior digestibility aids in less food intake for a better pound-for-pound value
- Promotes healthy immune and digestive systems
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Formulated with our scientifically advanced, proven VICTOR core ingredients
- Made from gluten free grains
One of our top selling formulas, VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus is a nutrient-dense, multi-meat formula packed with high levels of quality protein to support the nutritional needs of growing puppies, pregnant and lactating females, and high-performing dogs. With scientifically advanced and nutritionally complete ingredients, this formula promotes sustained energy and healthy immune and digestive systems.
VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
Crude Protein (Min.)
Crude Fat (Min.)
Crude Fiber (Max.)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (Min.)
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (Min.)
Vitamin E (Min.)
Recommended Feeding Guide for Adult Dogs
- WEIGHT (LBS)
- DAILY AMOUNT
- 5 lbs
- 10 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 1 1⁄4
- 20 lbs
- 1 1⁄2
- 30 lbs
- 40 lbs
- 2 1⁄2
- 60 lbs
- 3 1⁄3
- 80 lbs
- 100 lbs
- 4 7⁄8
Feeding Instructions (Using standard 8 oz. measuring cup)
Puppies will typically start nibbling moistened dog foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Feed as much as the puppy will eat in 20 minutes in 4 feeding intervals spaced throughout the day. May be mixed with water, broth or milk at a ratio of 3 parts food to 1 part liquid. To ensure product freshness, do not leave moistened food out for more than 30 minutes. Puppies will be weaned from milk by 3 weeks of age. Continue to feed up to 4 times per day. Within a few months, the puppies may be transitioned to a self-feeder. After age one, feed to maintain good body condition, using the feeding chart as a guide.
PREGNANCY AND NURSING
Energy requirements continually change during stages of gestation and lactation and may require up to four times recommended levels of intake. Adjust amount of food provided to maintain good body condition of your female dog.
Feeding Tips - Changing Diet
When changing from a different food to any VICTOR dog food formula, transition your dog to VICTOR over the course of one week to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of VICTOR every few days.
Keep fresh water available at all times.