Benebone Maplestick/Bacon Stick Durable Dog Chew Toy for Aggressive Chewers 2 Pack
- DURABLE, LONG-LASTING – Pint-sized super chewer? Bring it on. Benebones are tougher than real bones and last for weeks.
- REAL BACON AND REAL WOOD – We use only 100% REAL BACON for flavor and scent in our Zaggler, and real maple wood in the Maplestick. Trust us, little dogs can tell the difference.
- EASY TO PICK UP AND CHEW – Our Maplestick and Zaggler are uniquely shaped for a paw-friendly grip so your pup can quickly grab them and get a good chew going. Think about it: dogs don’t have thumbs.
- UNIQUELY FUN SHAPES - The Maplestick’s unique shape will surely upgrade your game of fetch. The Zaggler likes to roll around and is constantly on the move. Two fun shapes in one pack!
- USA Made – We make and source everything in the USA.
The Benebone Tiny Maplestick/Zaggler
Little dogs love to chew just like the big guys. And they dig real flavors like bacon and maple wood.
At Benebone, we started with the premise that dogs experience scent and flavor in a way we can’t even grasp. So we ditched the neon colors and loud squeaks. Inspired by a dog’s powerful sense of smell, we developed long-lasting durable chew that are jam-packed with real bacon and real maple wood. Once your tiny dog takes a bite of our USA-made chews, he’ll be hooked.
We’re Obsessed with Safety Too
Wonder if Benebone is right for your dog? Here’s what you need to know. Since it’s hard, it’s important that your pup has strong teeth. If you’re unsure, check with your vet. Nobody likes an unexpected trip to the dentist. Keep an eye out for wear and tear. Within a month or so, we find that most dogs chew Benebone into submission. See the wear page on our website for helpful photos to determine when to replace yours. Keep away from households with peanut or other allergies.
Nothing but Nylon and Real Bacon & Real Wood for Tantalizing Flavor