DENTAL FRESH® ADVANCED WHITENING FOR DOGS
Dental Fresh Advanced Whitening for Dogs is the “world’s first and only clinically proven toothbrush in a bottle.” Scientifically formulated to noticeably reduce surface stains and reverse discoloration to reveal pet’s naturally white smile.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CARE FOR CANINES
Dental disease in canines is very common, especially in small dog breeds. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the blood stream, which can build-up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, when the supporting bone below the gums becomes infected – it is also destroyed. The progression of this bone loss can also cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if pet’s teeth are not regularly cared for, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss. The good news is, with proper care and early detection, periodontal disease can be prevented, treated, and even reversed. Because pets can’t take care of their own mouths, it’s vital their pet parents do. That’s you!
SIGNS YOUR PET HAS DENTAL PROBLEMS
- Bad Breath – Caused by Bacteria Build-Up, Which Can Lead to Dental Disease.
- Yellow or Brown Teeth.
- Swollen, Inflamed, Red, and/or Puffy Gums.
- Weight Loss. Poor Appetite.
SOLUTIONS TO HELP PREVENT AND/OR TREAT PERIODONTAL DISEASE
- Schedule Regular Vet Visits for Professional Cleanings
- Use Dental Fresh® Advanced Whitening for Dogs, Daily
- Use Dental Fresh® Spray Daily
- Brush Your Pet’s Teeth with Dental Fresh® with 7-ZYME Enzymatic Tooth Gel
- Give Your Pet Dental Chews Specially Formulated for Dogs
DENTAL FRESH® ADVANCED WHITENING
Dental Fresh Advanced Whitening for Dogs is the “world’s first and only clinically proven toothbrush in a bottle.” Scientifically formulated to noticeably reduce surface stains and reverse discoloration to reveal pet’s naturally white smile. Safe and beneficial for every-day use for both dogs and cats, too!
- Anti-microbial formula activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria microorganisms when exposed to periodontal pathogens & acidic areas where plaque has formed.
- Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria and volatile, malodorous sulfur compounds.
- Whitens teeth over time with proper use.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime (bacteria) in the water bowl.
- Improves oral health.
- Eliminates plaque & tartar.
- Safely helps fight periodontal disease without brushing and no adverse effects on periodontal tissues.
- Safe for cats, too!
BETTER THAN THE REST
Contains no alcohol, no sugar, no surfactants or detergents, and no pungent mint flavors, like many other water bowl additives on the market do. Does not cause staining, has no taste or artificial flavorings, and can safely be used long-term. Check your ingredients!
Add 1 teaspoon of Dental Fresh Advanced Whitening to 8 ounces of drinking water. Daily usage results in fresher smelling breath and healthier teeth and gums. Safe and effective for dogs and cats. Adding Dental Fresh to your pet’s water bowl is not a substitution for letting their water sit too long. Make sure to change pets’ water frequently.
Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.