Essential Pet Products Senior Chews Complete Daily Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for Dogs
- FEATURES: A blend of health-supporting vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants in a savory flavored chewable tablet for senior dogs.
- BENEFITS: Vitamins A and E, for a healthy immune system and skin and coat, B vitamins - biotin for energy support and vitamin C for anti-oxidant support.
- SAFE: Made with human-grade ingredients in an FDA registered facility.
- QUALITY ASSURED and TESTED: Manufactured in the USA under cGMP standards. Ingredients and finished product analyzed under strict laboratory procedures at an ISO 17025 verified facility.
- FLAVOR: Flavor profiles that pets love and beg for more.
Guaranteed Analysis per chewable: (all quantities are minimum unless otherwise stated)
Crude Protein (min.)8%
Crude Fat (min.)1%
Crude Fiber (max.)2%
Vitamin A1500 IU
Vitamin D375 IU
Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)25 IU
Panthothenic Acid7 mg
Folic Acid0.02 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)*50 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 3476 kcal ME/kg, 5.78 kcal ME/tablet. (Each chewable tablets weighs a minimum of 1.6 gm)
Ingredients: Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Liver Meal, Stearic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Taurine, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Stearate, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Gelatin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Potassium Iodide, Sucrose, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Gum Arabic, BHT, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vegetable Oil, Water, BHA.