Fresh Step Febreze Scented Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Keep your house smelling clean and not like a litter box with Fresh Step Scented Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter with Febreze. This non-clumping formula uses activated carbon to eliminate odors and weighs 30% less than other clay litters. It absorbs liquids quickly and traps odors by filtering them out. This low dust formula also makes for cleaner surfaces and air while leaving a paw-activated fresh scent every time your furry friend uses her box. Cleaning up after your furry friend doesn’t have to be a hassle with Fresh Step Scented Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter with Febreze.Key Benefits
- Scented litter contains activated carbon to eliminate odors.
- Absorbs liquids quickly and traps odor by filtering them out.
- Weighs 30% less than other clay litters for easy cleanup.
- Paw-activated fragrance after every time your paw-tner uses the box.
- Low dust makes for cleaner surfaces and air.
Toxoplasmosis Warning: We would like to remind our customers, especially pregnant women and immunosuppressed persons, that cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Therefore, always remember to wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. For further information, consult your doctor. Unused cat litter poses no toxoplasmosis threat.
- Fill your clean litter box with 2 to 3 inches of Fresh Step Extreme cat litter. Additional litter is recommended if the litter box is used by more than one cat.
- Remove solid waste between complete litter box changes. To help keep the litter box fresh, sprinkle in additional cat litter each time you remove solid waste.
- Empty the entire box as needed, about once a week.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.