Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets - 180 chews
Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets provide a wide spectrum of the best vitamins for dogs, along with minerals to complement your dog’s normal diet. Veterinarian formulated for dogs one to seven years old, this multivitamin has a tasty liver flavor dogs can’t resist.
- Vitamin A is essential for normal skin and mucous membrane health, and helps maintain resistance to infections.
- Vitamin D facilitates proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestinal tract.
- Vitamin E helps maintain normal skin and mucous membranes, cardiovascular function, and a healthy circulatory system. It also protects cells against damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin C supports joint, cardiovascular, cognitive, visual and immune system health.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) promotes the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and maintains the integrity of red blood cells.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) supports nervous system and brain function, and helps the body release energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates during metabolism.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chewable:
All quantities are minimum unless stated otherwise.
Crude Protein – 5%
Crude Fat – 8%
Crude Fiber (max) – 18%
Moisture (max) – 10%
Calcium (min) – 6%, (max) – 8%
Phosphorus – 5%
Potassium – 0.8%
Chloride – 0.7%
Magnesium – 0.2%
Iron – 3 mg
Copper – 0.1 mg
Manganese – 0.25 mg
Zinc – 1.5 mg
Iodine – 0.05 mg
Vitamin A – 1,000 IU
Vitamin D3 – 100 IU
Vitamin E – 2 IU
Thiamine – 0.8 mg
Riboflavin – 1.0 mg
Niacin – 10 mg
Pyridoxine – 0.1 mg
Vitamin B12 – 0.0005 mg
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)* – 120 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Liver Powder, Stearic Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Safflower Oil Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Niacinamide, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Potassium Iodide, Soy Protein, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate Monohydrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Vitamin B12 Supplement.