Purina Pro Plan Focus Small Breed Formula Dry Dog Food 6Lbs
Give your small dog specialized nutrition with a taste he will love with Purina Pro Plan FOCUS adult small breed formula dry dog food. Real meat helps provide the essential building blocks for the protein needs within your dog's body. This formula is high in protein, including chicken as the first ingredient, to meet the unique needs of your active small dog. Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help to maintain his strong teeth and bones, so you can enjoy daily walks and games of fetch together. This super premium dog food features bite-sized kibble that's nutrient dense to meet your dog's needs, and the natural prebiotic fiber sourced from wheat bran helps to promote his digestive health. Show your little dog he's the center of your world, and watch as he enjoys every crunchy bite of this Purina Pro Plan FOCUS recipe designed to meet his nutritional needs.
- Made with high-quality protein, including chicken as the first ingredient
- Rich in protein to meet the needs of highly active small dogs
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help to maintain his strong teeth and bones
- Natural prebiotic fiber, sourced from wheat bran, helps to promote digestive health
- Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, help support healthy skin and coat
- High in calories to meet the greater energy needs of small dogs
- Optimal protein to fat ratio to promote ideal body condition
Recommended Daily Feeding: We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily. Making the Switch to Pro Plan: Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.