Victor Beef Meal & Brown Rice Formula 40Lbs
- All Life Stages formula with premium-quality beef meal as primary protein source
- Ideal for dogs with allergies to other meat proteins
- Excellent for dogs with normal activity levels
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Made from gluten free grains
- Created with our proven VPRO Blend of ingredients – an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility, immune system function, and healthy skin and coat
With premium-quality beef meal as the primary protein source, Beef Meal & Brown Rice Formula is formulated to nutritionally support dogs with normal activity levels. It is easy to alternate SELECT formulas to offer your dog multiple flavors throughout the year. This formula is appropriate for large and small dogs at all life stages.
VICTOR Beef Meal & Brown Rice Formula for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- INGREDIENT AMOUNT
- Crude Protein (Min.) 24.0%
- Crude Fat (Min.) 12.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.4%
- Moisture (Max.) 9.0%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (Min.) 2.0%
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (Min.) 0.4%
- Zinc (Min.) 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min.) 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min.) 150 IU/kg
- L-Carnitine* (Min.) 80 mg/kg
Puppies will typically start nibbling moistened dog foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Feed as much as the puppy will eat in 20 minutes in 4 feeding intervals spaced throughout the day. May be mixed with water, broth or milk at a ratio of 3 parts food to 1 part liquid. To ensure product freshness, do not leave moistened food out for more than 30 minutes. Puppies will be weaned from milk by 3 weeks of age. Continue to feed up to 4 times per day. Within a few months, the puppies may be transitioned to a self-feeder. After age one, feed to maintain good body condition, using the feeding chart as a guide.
PREGNANCY AND NURSING
Energy requirements continually change during stages of gestation and lactation and may require up to four times recommended levels of intake. Adjust amount of food provided to maintain good body condition of your female dog.
Feeding Tips — Changing Diet
When changing from a different food to any VICTOR dog food formula, transition your dog to VICTOR over the course of one week to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of VICTOR every few days.
Keep fresh water available at all times.